Tender and flavorful BBQ grilled shrimp kabobs are really easy to make.
These shrimp skewers are paired with juicy pineapple and inexperienced onion in a fast candy and spicy sauce.
Pair them with grilled veggies and rice for an ideal summer season meal.
Grilled Shrimp Kabobs
- This shrimp recipe is stuffed with taste and positively customizable!
- Make meat or veggie kabobs, or a mix of each. Use no matter’s readily available.
- These kabobs are handy and time-saving! Fast to organize and prepare dinner, they’re splendid for straightforward weeknight meals or gatherings.
- Shrimp is nutritious and low-carb! Pair together with your fave veggies, a facet salad or grilled corn on the cob for a wholesome meal.
Substances for Shrimp Kabobs
Shrimp – Select jumbo or colossal-sized shrimp which are clear, peeled, and deveined. You’ll be able to select tails off or on.
Pineapple – Use contemporary pineapple chunks or canned chunks which have been drained and patted dry.
Sauce – It is a easy sauce make from barbecue sauce, garlic and sambal oelek or chili paste for a little bit warmth. You’ll be able to DIY homemade barbecue sauce and add kind of sambal (chili paste) to your choice. For added sweetness, add a tablespoon of honey.
Variations & Additions
Shrimp cooks in a short time so if including different elements guarantee they’re fast cooking or par-cooked.
- Add slices of summer season sausage.
- Wrap the pineapple in a small piece of pre-cooked bacon.
- Add further greens like zucchini, mushrooms, asparagus, or bell peppers (guarantee they’re thinly lower so that they prepare dinner shortly).
The way to Make Shrimp Kabobs
- Thread marinated shrimp, pineapple, and inexperienced onions onto skewers.
- Enable the shrimp kabobs to marinate for 10 minutes.
- Grill shrimp kabobs on medium-high warmth till opaque (about 6-8 minutes). Serve instantly.
Suggestions for Nice Kabobs
- Soak wood skewers in water for a minimum of half-hour earlier than utilizing so that they don’t burn on the grill.
- Maintain shrimp, pineapple, or any variations lower to the identical measurement so all the pieces cooks uniformly.
- For good grilling, hold the warmth at a medium-high and control the skewers as shrimp are likely to prepare dinner in a short time.
- For a number of batches, hold cooked skewers within the oven lined in foil so that they don’t dry out.
Did your loved ones love these Shrimp Kabobs? Depart us a ranking and a remark under!
Take pleasure in grilled shrimp and juicy pineapple on skewers for the proper mixture of savory and candy!
Season the shrimp with salt and pepper.
Thread shrimp, pineapple, and inexperienced onions on steel or wooden skewers.
In a small bowl, stir collectively barbecue sauce, garlic, and sambal oelek. Brush over the skewers and let marinate for 10 minutes.
Preheat the grill to medium-high. Grill the shrimp skewers for 3 to 4 minutes per facet or till cooked via.
Cooked shrimp kabobs might be stored within the fridge for as much as 3 days. Reheat on the grill or in a frying pan.
Energy: 204 | Carbohydrates: 26g | Protein: 24g | Fats: 1g | Saturated Fats: 0.1g | Polyunsaturated Fats: 0.2g | Monounsaturated Fats: 0.1g | Trans Fats: 0.01g | Ldl cholesterol: 183mg | Sodium: 857mg | Potassium: 494mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 20g | Vitamin A: 189IU | Vitamin C: 41mg | Calcium: 102mg | Iron: 1mg
Diet data supplied is an estimate and can fluctuate primarily based on cooking strategies and types of elements used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content material and pictures are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is each inspired and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photo use policy here.