This rocky highway recipe is among the best treats to make!
Chocolate and peanut butter are tossed with nuts and marshmallows. Merely chill, slice, and luxuriate in.
An Straightforward No-Bake Deal with
You could have heard of Rocky Highway ice cream, and this deal with has the identical taste in a fudgy little chew.
- Fast & Straightforward: Because it’s no-bake, rocky highway is fast to organize.
- Customizable: Swap out components, and add nuts or your favourite dried fruits.
Components in Rocky Highway
The components you’ll want to make Rocky Highway are fairly easy and also you very seemingly have already got them available!
I take advantage of a mix of chocolate, peanut butter, nuts, and marshmallows.
I often select pecans or walnuts however you should use no matter nuts you want finest (or have available)!
You should utilize coloured marshmallows as an alternative of white, add raisins or dried cherries, chocolate chips or cereal bits.
Use your creativeness and your loved ones’s favorites to create a dessert sq. everybody will love!
- Chocolate chips: Semi-sweet chocolate chips preserve this deal with from being too candy; darkish chocolate chips will also be used.
- Peanut butter: Use both creamy or crunchy peanut butter.
- Nuts: Walnuts and peanuts add texture and taste. Swap in almonds or pecans in the event you’d like.
- Mini marshmallows: These give an ideal texture and add sweetness. Whereas I favor the flavour with white marshmallows, you should use fruit-flavored marshmallows in place.
Find out how to Make Rocky Highway
Rocky Highway is an easy and straightforward sweet that doesn’t require a number of consideration. No messing round with sweet thermometers or worrying about temperatures.
- Soften the peanut butter and chocolate collectively over low warmth based on the recipe under.
- Cool barely and stir within the add ins.
- Chill, slice, and luxuriate in.
Did you make this simple Rocky Highway recipe? Go away us a score and a remark under!
This simple Rocky Highway recipe is an easy fudgy deal with loaded with chocolate, peanut butter, nuts and marshmallows!
Line a 9 x 9 inch pan with parchment or foil.
In a medium-sized pot over low warmth, soften collectively the chocolate chips and peanut butter, mixing till easy.
Stir in walnuts and peanuts and take away from warmth. Permit to chill for 3-4 minutes.* Fold within the marshmallows till coated.
Unfold combination into the lined pan and refrigerate for two hours or till agency.
Lower into 16 squares and serve.
*You will need to cool the chocolate combination a bit in order that the marshmallows stay intact and don’t soften.
Place Rocky Highway in a sealed container or wrap it up tight in plastic. Retailer within the fridge for as much as 2 weeks or freeze for as much as 3 months.
Energy: 306 | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 7g | Fats: 22g | Saturated Fats: 7g | Polyunsaturated Fats: 6g | Monounsaturated Fats: 7g | Trans Fats: 0.02g | Ldl cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 63mg | Potassium: 262mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 15g | Vitamin A: 13IU | Vitamin C: 0.1mg | Calcium: 32mg | Iron: 2mg
Diet data supplied is an estimate and can range based mostly on cooking strategies and types of components used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content material and images are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is each inspired and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photo use policy here.