Fruit Dip is a candy and simple recipe made with solely two components.
This fruit dip recipe is tremendous easy needing simply cream cheese and marshmallow fluff. It’s gentle and recent, excellent for dipping your favourite summer time fruit!
Add it to a fruit platter, to serve at household gatherings, child showers, or bridal showers.
Dippers for Marshmallow Fruit Dip
That is a straightforward fruit dip recipe with simply 2 components; marshmallow creme and cream cheese.
- Cookies: ‘Nilla wafers, Oreo cookies, Nutter Butter cookies
- Crackers: graham crackers, animal crackers, pretzel rods
- Fruit: apple slices, strawberries, bananas, blackberries, raspberries, blueberries, to call a number of. To make it simple to serve, put together fruit kabobs.
Get artistic and make a DIY Fruit Dipping Station with all of those dippers!
Find out how to Make Fruit Dip
That is the best dip recipe you’ll ever make. Simply 2 components and even fewer steps!
- Beat the cream cheese with a mixer till it’s easy.
- Gently fold within the marshmallow fluff.
- Chill for not less than half-hour and serve!
If you wish to add a bit of further one thing to your dip, you may all the time attempt including in a “taste booster” to take it up a notch!
- Citrus: add some recent orange or lemon zest and a tiny squeeze of lemon or orange juice.
- Vanilla: add a number of drops of vanilla extract!
- Cherry: A little bit little bit of maraschino cherry juice provides a little bit of taste and a reasonably pink coloration.
- Nutty: a spoonful of peanut butter makes for a enjoyable dip for apple slices.
You positive can! It tastes particularly good when it’s chilled and served with an assortment of fruits and even cookies on a scorching summer time day!
This fruit dip will preserve not less than every week within the fridge and can style more energizing whether it is tightly coated. To make it fluffy once more, merely give it a agency whip-up with a whisk.
Sure, this fruit dip freezes effectively.
This dip is so versatile; dip strawberries, apples, grapes, pineapple, melons, or your favourite fruit. It’s nice for snacks and even served as a deal with!
You possibly can actually flip this right into a yogurt fruit dip. Add ½ cup of sweetened yogurt or Greek yogurt, any taste, to the dip and stir to mix.
Did you make this 2 Ingredient Fruit Dip? Depart us a ranking and a remark beneath!
2 Ingredient Fruit Dip
A brilliant simple fruit dip with simply 2 components.
In a medium bowl, beat the cream cheese with a hand mixer on medium velocity till fluffy.
Gently fold within the marshmallow fluff till mixed.
Chill for half-hour and serve with recent fruit, cookies, or wafers.
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 teaspoon lemon or orange zest
1 tablespoon brown sugar
Energy: 116 | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 1g | Fats: 6g | Saturated Fats: 4g | Ldl cholesterol: 21mg | Sodium: 61mg | Potassium: 26mg | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin A: 254IU | Calcium: 19mg | Iron: 1mg
Vitamin info supplied is an estimate and can range primarily based on cooking strategies and types of components used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content material and pictures are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is each inspired and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photo use policy here.